Monday, March 17, 2008

What a difference a pill makes!

Oh for your information the bp is now better than it was the other day. It is in the range of 136/69 last night.

I am actually watching my friends kids for her today. I can't believe that I have 6 kids in my house. And for the record most of them are girls. I have 3 little girls having trouble figuring out how and what to play. It is a bit stressful but we are handling ourselves I think.

Since I have been feeling better I feel more calm and not so stressed out. I am not nearly concerned with the whole what the hell am I doing thoughts! I think I was just thinking I needed to be so dependent on everyone because hey I had 4 kids, but actually I just need to keep myself in better situations..hold on kids screaming, ok my littlest one was expressing his displeasure with change.

After making the choice to start working out, I feel better about doing something for myself. I can look forward to some quality me time. I also feel like things between my husband and I are so much better. For one my libido is back a bit, and I am interested in sex. However it isn't what it used to be and it used to be really freaking good. I mean really good! But alas I must wait for my body to get back to normal.

For the record: after going up the stairs and not yelling: 120/82

I am so excited we are planning a destination vacation this year. I am so excited about laying on a beach seeing my children play in the sand, pedicures and facials, and a kids care program. That is all me! I can't wait. But I will be waiting until October.

What do you get a guy for a 10 year wedding anniversary? We have until October to come up with an answer.

No comments: