Friday, March 21, 2008

Liar

I just found out that someone I trusted has been lying to me for a very long time. It is horrible how I found out, someone else told me the truth and man it hurt. I had a love hate relationship with this someone and I am completely shattered. I don't have words.

It's... my scale. Bitch, she has been lying to me for over a year. She got a crack and I faithfully kept using her not noticing a huge change in her amounts so I just kept using it. I have been using it over my whole pregnancy and up until recently I noticed that she was giving me funny answers. Like I had gained a lot of weight one day, and lost it all by the afternoon.

So this whole 7.5 lbs I have been bragging about, nope not 195, more like 200 lbs still. I wish the bitch kept lying to me.

I had someone over charge me for something, how come you charge the card and it takes affect immediately, but when you get a refund the shit can take 30 fucking days! It was over a thousand dollars overcharged to me.

No comments: