Monday, March 3, 2008

The longest freaking week of my life..

So when your husband is barfing his brains out everyday and its not the pain killer what could it be...how about a allergic reaction to Keflex! Sweet I say. So then we get new meds hubby all better.
But not so much better that he can help out with any of the 4 children we have nor do any cleaning or organization for the birthday party. Grr
How about your mother telling you that you do too much for your kids birthdays. Yes we had a photographer, but i also had a new baby, a toddler, a bouncy and parents to make sure were happy. I made my son's cake. It was great and I loved seeing his face when I gave it to him. He was so happy.
At the moment he is loving his baby sister and she is loving him, it makes it all worth it.
I am so freaking tired. I didn't sleep last night, my daughter projectile vomitted breastmilk all over me. And I had to get us both clean. I slept so hard last night I peed myself (know that I won't ever reveal my identity now that I have said that). I have the worse bladder control ever, seeing as I have been pregnant freaking 5 times I don't feel so bad about it. And it isn't really my fault.
My mom wasn't as helpful as I had hoped, I don't think she was well. It sucks too because she seemed be avoiding telling me what was going on. I guess the next time she comes we can just shop and hang out. I used to miss my mother but when I realized I am the mommy now I just got used to her not being present. She has never been a super affectionate person so this idea isn't something I wasn't expecting.
My sister called to say they found a lump in her breast. Of course my sister is across the pond from me so I can't just hop in my car and run to her side (not to mention I have 4 kids and just can't go anywhere). She wants a Louie V. bag for her birthday (no fakes please). But considering I don't have one and I don't have a spare 1000 for a bag laying around, and my husband has missed a week of work, she is not getting it. So I will be on her shit list soon. Well its monday maybe this week will be better? Hah

No comments: