Monday, April 21, 2008

Sensitivity

I have been feeling kinda sensitive to certain things lately. It doesn't really seem to make sense. I found out a friend of a friend is getting married. So I guess that means that I am the unwanted friend because I didn't even get invited to come to the bachelorette party. It was really quite sad and really bummed me out. I am getting over it though.

My sister in law, sister, mother in law, and father in law apparently aren't speaking to us. It sucks so much. I hate it when people don't really value me and my time. I am not sure why exactly they don't want to talk to us and I find myself not really caring!

My toddler is driving me nuts, he is always into everything and it makes me wanna lose it completely sometimes.

Weight lost goal still hasn't been reached and probably won't anytime soon.

No comments: