Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ok so I am bad with time

It has been a while since I was here. I was really depressed when I started this blog but since September I have found some really wonderful things about myself.

1. I rock :47 lbs lost so far. Down from a size 22+ now to a very lose 16!
2. My mother in law (the devil)is not someone I should share anything with. Our friendship and being cordial to each other is over.
3. My sister and I will never have a good relationship as long as she thinks I am supposed to take care of her.
4. Tying my tubes best idea ever!
5. Starting school, good for my soul.
6. I do not need to please everyone around me. I need to dedicate some time and emotion for my family and stop giving everyone else everything they need!!!
7. I don't have to have the same friends, I can make my own!
8. I love my husband and he loves me and I can stop looking for something to happen to us and just live for the moments! Plus 13 years is a long time!
9. I can encourage myself and find joy in myself and my children.
10. A week ago my little girl started walking. How amazing is life. Life is good

Now it is only fair to say I have witnessed some tragic events recently, and it has undeniably altered my attitude. I am taking life and what I choose to deal with more seriously. I was venting here before but now I feel like I can offer advice because I am in a better place to be a friend, mother, wife, sister, and daughter. I have to be my own friend first!

Ten days left until my family hits paradise! I can't wait.

No comments: